10 of the best art museums in Japan

Participant

Brilliant gardens and buildings, coupled with great art make these spectacular – and affordable – museums an absorbing visit, and we can’t hide the fact that Japan has its best art museums that are worth visiting!

1. Mori Art Museum, Tokyo
    One of Tokyo’s most constantly innovative art museums. It has no permanent collection; it features instead an ever-changing collection of temporary installations and artworks.
    2. Hakone Open-Air Museum, Kanagawa
    It is an outdoor gallery that features works by sculptors including Henry Moore and Auguste Rodin, as well as a collection of Picasso paintings and sculptures.
    3. Kofukuji National Treasure Museum, Nara
    Kofukuji National Treasure Museum contains an exceptional collection of Buddhist works of art including statues, books, paintings, temple bells, and ritual implements.
    4. Sapporo Art Park, Hokkaido
    Sapporo is the largest city on Japan’s northern island of Hokkaido. You can visit here the Sapporo Art Park which exhibits artists with strong ties to Hokkaido, and the Sapporo Sculpture Garden, home to 74 sculptures, each designed to complement its outdoor setting.
    5. Sumida Hokusai Museum, Tokyo
    It is a museum with a permanent gallery of Hokusai prints and temporary exhibitions introducing a greater variety of the artist’s work.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
    Islajack
    Participant

Thanks for that useful information, I want to visit Japan at least once, and I like to capture amazing art picture of different places, and then I make complete album of it, and recently I bought photo making application through Mixbook promo codes, and it makes my work pretty easy, now I make amazing art picture which I captured, I will visit Japan soon.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.