Selling your Vehicle to Non-Sofa Personnel or Company

  • Post
    Jerry Herman

    *Anyone other than the sponsor must have an original Power of Attorney
    1. Prepare following items:
    – The base Decal (USFJ Form 15A or B) from the vehicle
    – Current Road Tax receipt
    – Current Japanese Inspection Card (title)
    – Current JCI policy
    – Buyer’s information (name, address and phone number)
    * If buyer is not Japanese national, need to provide copy of Japanese driver’s license or alien
    registration card.
    2. Bring all to VRO, prepare LTO paperwork for de-registration of your vehicle.
    3. Take all the forms from VRO and the license plates to LTO for de-register your vehicle from your
    name. Do not drive the vehicle to LTO.
    4. Must return to VRO for completion of de-registration of your vehicle paper from LTO.
    Note: Motorcycle and mini car have different procedures; please contact VRO for more

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
xpornplease pornjk porncuze porn800 porn600 tube300 tube100 watchfreepornsex